As many of you have already heard (we are very proud of this find), we finally got a nice living room set. The best part? It cost $250! For a couch, love seat, chair, and 2 lamps! Rooms to Go sells the set for $1150.
We got it on Craig's List from a guy who got promoted to VP in NYC, so he just wanted to get rid of everything and leave ASAP. (Like all my acronyms?) The set is 6 months old, but he was out of the country for 2 months, so really 4 months old. It is super comfy and I'm 98% sure I looked at it online when we were thinking of paying full price. Also, no more ugly blue, torn and somewhat broken reclining love seat. Sold that on Craigslist for $25. We are pretty proud.
Almost as proud as we are of our baby. Well, maybe not that proud. Here is our little sweetie pie in the big comfy chair (because we must always include pictures of her!)
Oh, and check out her cute PediPed shoes, which I got for $17- half price, no tax, and free shipping! Another awesome bargain find.
Abby is a big time book lover. She gets excited when I pull out a book. She turns the pages and opens the flaps as I read. She also loves to sit on the floor and look through books on her own. I hope she keeps up this hobby as she gets older!

2 comments:
Nice find! It looks like a really nice set. And I LOVE Abby's PediPed shoes. Makenna went through 2 pairs, and they were by far the best shoes she had. I was sad when she outgrew her last pair.
That furniture set looks amazing. And little Abby is so cute showing it off for us.
Post a Comment