I always forget to look at the weather for the temperature, but it has been Beautiful outside! Sunny and warm enough for short sleeves. We have gone on several walks in the beautiful outdoors.
Today Abby and I went to the park with some friends (one for her and one for me :) Abby did end up liking the swing, even though I was worried she would cry at first.
Checkin' eachother out.
Matthew got really happy!
When the weather first got nice a couple weeks ago, I tried taking pictures of Abby outdoors.
But this was the response I got :)
Back up a little further and here is some of the snow we got. She is so serious because she was more interested in the snow that posing for the camera.
This is Abby's super excited smile. So funny! She is also pulling herself up on furniture and walking along the furniture. It's just a matter of time before she's off!

3 comments:
I love the serious look in the snow picture. And what an adorable dress for the outdoor shots. She will get used to spring soon enough, who doesn't love spring!
What a fun stage - learning to walk. She is getting so big! It is always nice to get out of the house and I'm glad she liked the swings!
Look how cute! Thanks for posting these pictures. Matthew got so excited when I showed him Abby's picture on your blog. Young love, oh so sweet.
Post a Comment