Friday, April 16, 2010

Houses, Easter, and Spring!

We have been busy lately trying to find a house. It is really fun (packed with stress) looking for our 1st home! I can't believe it's going to be a reality soon. Our goal is to make it for the $8,000 tax credit at the end of the month. Wish us luck!
Easter Day was not very fun packed because I had to work, but we did give Abby an Easter basket and took some pictures. As usual, she was more interested in the packaging (the grass) than what was in the basket!It has been beautiful weather lately. We found this awesome forest preserve with trails. It's one of my new favorite places in Atlanta!
I love seeing her cute little legs, arms, and toes after being bundled up all winter!

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Where is that forest preserve?

Megan said...

Cute cute! Looks like you guys had fun on your hike.

Julia said...

Wow! Good luck with the house hunt. That is tough, but exciting. Abby is growing so fast. Look at her getting around so well. I love seeing my baby's feet and arms more now too. They are the cutest little packages!