Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

They accepted our offer and the papers are signed! Yay! We are ecstatic. We're supposed to close by June 30th at the latest. Who knows when we will move in, but it won't be too long!The house was built in 2005, has 4 bedrooms, a pretty kitchen, a fenced yard, and a basement. It will be so fantastic not to have neighbors and not to just be spending our money renting. It won't be so fantastic maintaining our own place (with our own problems) and mowing the lawn. But, it will be worth it, right?
Here are some pictures of our home-to-be!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! I'm so happy for you guys! And the yard work is fun because it is YOUR PLACE! Even though it is hard work... I still like it!

And sorry I never called you back the other day. We need to get together! Do you guys want to come over Sat or Sunday this weekend for dinner and games?

Cami and Juan said...

Gorgeous. Wow. I love the colorful walls and the front of the house is so beautiful. Congratulations.

Amy said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!

Maria said...

Congrats, Luke and Angie! We are so happy for you! ~MJ and Maria

Amy said...

ang! what a cute home!! and it has plenty of room for a family to grow. congratulations and good luck!

Blake and Laura said...

It's beautiful Angie! I'm so happy for you! You have wonderful taste!

The Eborns said...

It is so amazing! What a beautiful home to start your family in!

Maija said...

Your home is so beautiful! What a great first home. I'm so excited for you. I miss your face! Come visit us soon.

Chelsea said...

again Ang I love it and trying not to be jealous :) So so excited for you. Keep us updated

Julia said...

Wow! So beautiful inside and out. I love the fireplace, wainscoting and wood floors. Way to go!