I guess I forgot to mention this on my blog, I'm pregnant! We are having another baby, due in June. My ultrasound is the 31st so we'll know if it's a pink or a blue baby :)
I hate this picture, but had to take it myself because poor Luke has been working over-overtime. My belly definitely remembered what to do and got way bigger way quicker!
Otherwise, a lot happened since my last post.
In December, we celebrated our 6th anniversary with a trip to New York City. It was the 1st time either of us had gone. We decided to go there because Luke was getting some things subsidized from a work trip he was on. I wasn't expecting to like it much, because I'm not a fan of crowds or cement everywhere, but boy was I wrong! We had a blast and I was amazed at how cool Times Square was. Unfortunately, we have no good pics in Times Square.
We also visited the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Those were also a lot more amazing than I expected.
We ate out a lot at some amazing restaurants. When I got home, all I wanted was crackers for a while after stuffing myself for every meal. We went to this Irish restaurant called St. Andrew's- we just happened to wander in, but it ended up being our favorite.
We also went to see West Side Story. It was very well done.
Abby got to play in the snow for the 1st time while she was staying with my wonderful Mom, who watched her while we were in NYC.
For Christmas, we visited Luke's family in Iowa with 20 people in the house. 

We always have fun with that group, staying up late and playing all kinds of board games. There is always more delicious food than you can eat, too. 

Abby had a blast with her cousins. Her cousin, Brady was so sweet to her that she gave him a kiss! She also loved playing with her cousin Susanna, who is a month younger.
Abby got a kitty and a purse for Christmas, which she loves.
At home, we gave her an early Christmas. I swept the filthy basement and stapled plastic around the insulation. I bought her a climber/slide and car on Craig's List, a ball pit, and a shopping cart.


In December, we celebrated our 6th anniversary with a trip to New York City. It was the 1st time either of us had gone. We decided to go there because Luke was getting some things subsidized from a work trip he was on. I wasn't expecting to like it much, because I'm not a fan of crowds or cement everywhere, but boy was I wrong! We had a blast and I was amazed at how cool Times Square was. Unfortunately, we have no good pics in Times Square.
We also went to see West Side Story. It was very well done.

Abby had a blast with her cousins. Her cousin, Brady was so sweet to her that she gave him a kiss! She also loved playing with her cousin Susanna, who is a month younger.

7 comments:
First of all, I love that you named this post BTW. You're so hip. Secondly, you are sooooooo cute! I wish so badly I could rub on that belly. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Lastly, oh man. You know I love that Abby. She is so grown up and adorable.
Congratulations on the pregnancy! And I am soooo jealous of your New York trip. It is my dream to visit New York during the holidays.
Congrats on being pregnant! I hope you have been feeling good and everything thing else is going well.
Love Stephanie Craig
That is so fun that you and Luke got to go to NYC for your anniversary. It is such a fun place to visit. (I'm not sure I could live there, but I would visit any day.) Abby is getting so big. She is such a cute little girl. I can't wait to hear if baby #2 is a boy or a girl!
When it had been a long time since your last blogged, I figured you were probably pregnant and nauseous too. :)I'm due June 13 and just found out yesterday that I'm having a girl!Can't wait to hear what you're having.
congrats being prego!!! hope you feel well. i was more tired b/c i couldn't sleep when needed b/c i still had liam running around.
OK you were in Iowa and didn't come to visit me!!!! OK I guess we were in utah over Christmas so it wouldn't have worked anyway!! I miss you girl, glad you had a great Christmas!! Love your cute little preggo belly
Post a Comment