
Abby is such a girly girl! She loves her tutu, purse, bracelets, and necklaces (p.s.- sorry I think she brought the necklace from your house, Linda!) She also loves babies. We had a baby visitor the other day. She pet his head, shared toys with him, and got down in front of him to talk to him. So cute!
These are pics I took in front of our house just after Christmas. Isn't she pretty? We think so.



Oh, and I love this pic of our little family just before Christmas.
Thanks, Armstrongs, for taking it!

2 comments:
Abby is beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of the next little one. I know i have said this a hundred times already Angie, but I feel like our girls are twins seperated at birth. Emma is the same way with babies and neckleces. She even eats like a girl, very carefully to not get dirty.
I love that family picture. And Abby is so cute, I love how happy she is in all these pictures. I keep freaking out at how fast Amelia is growing and then I see babies like Abby that are a little older and think, I guess it's ok because they stay super cute and fun.
Post a Comment