We had a really nice Easter Sunday. Luke actually didn't have to work (he's been working 60+ hours a week for weeks, poor guy). We had an egg hunt for Abby in our backyard after church. Friends had us and 2 other couples over for a delicious dinner. Abby had fun playing with the other kids, planting seeds, and chasing a toad. Too bad I don't have pictures to show you!


This week, Abby and I went to the Natural History Museum with some friends. She loved it.
There was this cool area for little kids and the picture below is of her chasing fish in the pond that ripples when you touch it (created out of lights- really cool)
We also went to the pool! It was 86 degrees out, but the water was still cold. Abby didn't care about the temperature, just Loved splashing and playing in the water.
Some of you have been asking for pictures of the baby boy bump, so here it is. I feel huge and uncomfortable, and so ready for the baby to come!
I have done a bunch of projects lately.
This hangs by our front door. I made it with a picture of our house and mod-podge on a piece of wood. I used the same method for the other project below.
I finally got around to decorating Abby's room. I really like how it all turned out.
You can't really tell, but the decoration in the middle is a frame with fabric mod-podged to it. There are 3 other frames with different fabrics in her room. The foot and hand prints I made when Abby was a few months old.
Got this TV stand on Craig's list and it was white and beat up.
I already had this bassinet, but it was pretty ugly, so I recovered it and made a soft sheet for it. I don't know how Abby knew it was for sleeping in, but she was determined to pretend to sleep inside :)
This hangs by our front door. I made it with a picture of our house and mod-podge on a piece of wood. I used the same method for the other project below.

I finally got around to decorating Abby's room. I really like how it all turned out.
You can't really tell, but the decoration in the middle is a frame with fabric mod-podged to it. There are 3 other frames with different fabrics in her room. The foot and hand prints I made when Abby was a few months old.
Got this TV stand on Craig's list and it was white and beat up.
I already had this bassinet, but it was pretty ugly, so I recovered it and made a soft sheet for it. I don't know how Abby knew it was for sleeping in, but she was determined to pretend to sleep inside :)

4 comments:
love your projects,they look great! hope you are feeling well and good luck with the final time of your pregnancys!
Your Home Sweet Home wall art is an adorable idea. I love it! Your projects all turned out really nice.
Super cute things you made! Wish we could've done it together!!!
I love your projects!! I just got caught up with your blog! It sounds like you and Luke are doing well in Atlanta! That's only 5 hours from us!!
Post a Comment