Our sweet, adorable baby Bradley Michael was born on June 10th at 2:53 pm, weighing 9lb 4oz and 21" long. He is a content little guy most of the time (except when he's hungry or has the hiccups). He is becoming more aware all the time, looking around and responding happily to being talked to.These are some pictures I took when he was 10 days old. Beware! There are Tons of pictures :)





Now, for the birth story. I started having contractions about 3am and we headed for the hospital and dropped Abby off at our friends' place around 7am. (Thank you to the Armstrongs for watching her one day and the Rogers for watching her 3 days!) I walked around laboring for a while, my water got broken, I got an epidural, and a small amount of pitocin. Once I was complete, I pushed for less than 10 minutes and was surprised to see such a big baby!


8 comments:
He's so handsome! Congratulations!! Hope you're getting some rest!!
Less than 10 minutes of pushing is amazing especially with such a big guy! He is adorable, and it looks like Abby is taking well to him. You have a beautiful family!
Congrats, Angie! He's beautiful! I miss working with you, BTW. I'm glad things are going well for you!
Ha! All of that sound/look so familiar! He's a handsome one!
Congrats Ang!
He is beautiful! Sounds like everything went well. I am so happy for you. It's so fun having a boy and girl.
Love
Steph
He is so snuggly. And I love the name Bradley.
Nothing is cuter than a tiny baby in a basket! He's adorable!!!
congrats on the new baby! he's adorable. hope recovery and adjustment is going well for you!!!
Post a Comment