We finally got a picture of the four of us. Not professional, but better than nothing!For the 4th of July, we had some friends over for dinner and sparklers. We kept Abby up until around 10:30 to see fireworks that were huge out our back window. She thought they were too cool :)
Abby and her buddy, Ethan on the 4th of July.
4 comments:
We had to do the same thing with a chair. Haha! Too cute!
Wow! Abby looks so big next to her baby brother!I hope that everything is going well with 2 little ones at home. I'm sure you are busy!
Abby is so cute holding him. And what a great family picture. I love Abby's age, it's like pulling teeth trying to get her to look at the camera I bet. She's SO cute in that one where they're both wearing green.
Pretty cute! Isn't it fun having two kids and seeing the older one just adore the younger. I love watching mine them together.
Post a Comment