Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bradley's Blessing and Trip to PA

We were able to travel up to Pennsylvania recently to visit Luke's grandparents for their 60th wedding anniversary.
The drive was long, but surprisingly much better than I expected.
We had a lot of fun with all of the family that came out. Everyone from Luke's immediate family was able to come, equaling 25 people! We stayed in a nice hotel and were able to get rooms near each other, so it felt like we were in a house, almost. Abby loved playing with all of her cousins and Bradley was held constantly (had to break him of that habit upon returning home!)
Luke blessed Bradley Michael on Sunday at church. It was a beautiful blessing, and thanks to Linda, I have it recorded. Luke, his 5 brothers, father, grandfather, and uncle were all able to be part of the circle. It was really wonderful to have all of those wonderful men.
Saturday was the day of Grandma and Grandpa Testi's anniversary party. They are the sweetest and most adorable couple. I really wish we were closer to them so we could see them more.
They cut a cake with this special set with their names and wedding date on it. That was neat because it's their sweet tradition to get one for each family member when they are married.
Luke's parents, who I just love!
Sara was Abby's playmate and babysitter the whole trip. It was wonderful! I sooo want to adopt her, but I guess I better leave her with her family :)
Susanna is Abby's age and has a baby brother coming soon. I bet she'll be a good big sister, too!
I just love this picture with uncle Paul! I think it is too cute.
Back to home life, now. Abby really loves her baby brother. She likes to give him kisses and hugs, just to lay next to him, rocks or bounces him when he's fussing and I can't get to him, and talks to him in such a sweet voice. I'm so glad I have two kids now!
Bradley can get lazy and sleep during tummy time, but it sure makes for a cute picture :)
Abby helped Luke wash the car before our trip. She had so much fun getting all wet and soapy and seeing rainbows in the water spray. (That towel around her neck and down her back is sopping wet!)

3 comments:

Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

SO, SO cute!!! Love them. And that swimsuit is out of control darling. Can't wait to smooch their faces.

Cami and Juan said...

Bradley is such a cutie. So glad you got to see family and celebrate together.

Blake and Laura said...

It's crazy how much Abby looks likes you! And little Bradley is too cute! I wish we lived closer so I could meet your kiddos! I miss you!