Monday, September 12, 2011

Phone Pictures

I just downloaded these pictures from my phone and thought I'd share them.
Most recent and most Exciting is Abby sitting on the potty! She is doing great. We've had accidents, and it's hard work, but I'm so glad we're getting it done. We are done with diapers at home during the day. Yay! Here is a picture of our smiley guy! He smiles all the time, but I don't have good pictures because he gets distracted by the camera.
He is even Laughing, now! I just love it :)The next pictures are from our trip to Pennsylvania.
The cousins at the Sacred Grove. So sweet how they all treat each other so well. I am so glad Abby has great cousins! (9.5 of them, 11.5 including my kids!)
Bradley was held All the time by everyone, but especially by Tamara. She loves those babies :)
We went to the beach with Abby for the 1st time (we didn't swim) and she loved playing in the sand with her cousins and feeding the seagulls.
One day, we passed this field of beautiful flowers. I think they are too cool. I wish we had them in my yard.
Abby used her special kitty as a pillow on the ride.
Going back further, here is our poor little guy in the hospital
We have a zoo pass, so spend a lot of time at the zoo... well, when it's not hot
Pushing her BFF, Matt, at the zoo.
At the pool! Abby is quite the little fish this year and learned to swim alone with a little inner tube.

No comments: