Monday, February 27, 2012

Pool Fun and Life

Bradley is getting so big, cute, and still happy. This is the most calm and easy baby I have ever seen. I hope it is a sign of his personality!

He has started army crawling and can really get around now. It makes him easier because he can get to the toys he wants and explore.
Cute girl got a new swimsuit with a tutu that she was so excited to get! She danced, jumped, spun, and ran around the house happily. She just happened to have her pearls on, so she looked super cute. Of course, there's always a good chance she has them on because she wears them all the time!
On another note, Abby is doing GREAT with Potty Training! She now Tells me she needs to go and runs there, few accidents (except on the way to #2, she #1's). No diapers, except when she's asleep. 
I'm lovin' it!

Bradley went to the pool for the first time! He really liked it. He liked splashing and getting splashed. I held him except to take the pictures and he just would float on his belly and play in the water. He got tired in the end, but not fussy, just eyes glazed over and laid his head on my shoulder.

 Abby had fun swimming on her own with her life vest. She is great at paddling around, then saying "I need rest" so I hold her for a little, and she's off again. She loves the water, and we plan on getting her into swim classes one day.
 These two love each other. It is so sweet to see them play!
 "Abby, want to take a bath?"... "No"... "Want to take a bath with Bradley?"..."Yay!" and she runs upstairs :)

 Abby enjoys some of the activities we've been up to lately: 
Making a ball run
 a road for her cars,
 learning to cut paper,
 watching soap explode in the microwave, then playing with it in the sink with her friend

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Love all the updates and pics. Great to talk with you today. Wish we or you lived closer.