I haven't been as good at keeping up with letter days as I started with, but here are the next 3 days we did:
D Day: she Decorated a Doll box (for her magnet dolls that didn't have a good home), colored stacking Dolls, and Designed a princess Dress with scrap fabric.
E Day: she put Egg stickers on a plate which she also stiched with pipe cleaners, then we stomped around the house with our trunk arms pretending we were Elephants, and read Ellison the Elephant (one of her favorite books).
I'm pretty sure F Day was her favorite. She got her 1st pet! Ferdinand the Fish. She is more excited about a fish than I could have ever imagined. She talks to him and tells him he's cute. She loves to feed him, too, but knows that, if we feed him too much, "he'll get dead."
Her Friend, Gwen, was visiting on F day and they made handprint Flowers- 3D lilies.
She and Gwen have so much fun together, dressing up and being girly together. I'm pretty sure she's Abby's favorite :)
Bradley had a Friend that day, too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment