Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Part 1: Easter

I have missed so many moments in the last 1 1/2 months that I am going to do this in parts.
EASTER
Abby colored eggs with me and thought it was so great. She did a great job being gentle with the eggs...until I was on the phone and she started smashing them together and saying "I break eggs!"


Before Easter, I took Abby to the ward Easter Egg Hunt. It was the morning after work and Luke was at work, so I was exhausted, but determined that she should go. She had fun running around with her friends and doing crafts in the beginning. They even had a live 12-year-old rabbit to pet.

Then they went outside to collect their eggs.

On Easter Sunday, we had some friends over for dinner with their kids. No pictures, sadly.
 We had an egg hunt in our yard.



Bradley watching from the grass, which he does not like to touch :)

They hunted for their hidden baskets inside, then dug through them for goodies.




I couldn't believe they both kept their ears on! So cute.

No comments: