This morning, Abby Painted her Waffle! I saw it on Pinterest, and figured she would love it, and she did!
She thought it was especially cool that she could eat what she painted and drink the paint :) No worries, just food coloring and milk. And we had an important discussion how this was the only paint we eat because it's milk paint and we do not eat other paint!
I have seen some people doing letter crafts and such, so I decided to do letter days with Abby every few days. It is going Great so far! She loves all of the crafts and other fun every day. She is understanding how letters can start certain words while we talk about the letter all day long. If anything, it's getting me to be more involved in finding new and fun things for her to do each day.
On the first day, A day, I didn't do much, just talked about things that start with A (like Abby!), ate Apples, and painted a cardboard A (and BBY for a sign in her room).
B day was much better! We painted with Bottles, made a Bunny hat, blew Bubbles, put up our Bunny easter decorations, rode Bikes and blew Bubbles with her little buddy, played with Baby Brother Bradley.
C day, we made 3 crafts, a paper plate and cotton ball Cat, cotton ball Clouds, and toe print Caterpillars. We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and looked at Clouds outside.
On D day, we are going to Dance, play with Dolls, paint a wood Dog from the dollar store, and color some printable Dolls I found online.

4 comments:
What a fun mom you are! What great activities you are doing. Pinterest is awesome!
Good job! She is going to love learning. I am really impressed, especially since you have Bradley too.
You are such a cute mom! Abby is lucky!
These letter days sound great, we should do something like that!
paige
Post a Comment