Since I work every week, I've set up a child trade with a friend at church. It's working out pretty great so I can sleep and she can go to physical therapy for her knee. She has 4 kids, but I take her youngest 2 (who just happen to be the same ages as my kids) while the others are at school. I also love that Abby is becoming great buddies with Gwyn, who she now spends 3 days a week with, between trades and church. They play together really well and are super cute. It'll be fun when the boys really start playing together, too.
The girls really wanted their baby brothers in the box with them.
Oops! Maybe that wasn't such a good idea :)
Speaking of baby brother, this girl sure does love him and he loves her! I'm so happy they get along so well!
Abby really enjoys art and craft time.
We made these cool crayon cakes (melted crayons in cupcake tins in the oven) for...
Leaf rubbings.
Painting is probably her favorite art.
She painted this rainbow for our FHE about Noah. That also taught her about mixing new colors from the basic colors, which was cool.
She really gets into dress up, too.
I don't know if you can tell: she really wanted makeup on, so she got it.


1 comment:
Fun arts and crafts ideas! I love the sibling pictures, that is just the best that they love each other so much and play together. These are the best times.
Post a Comment