Saturday, October 6, 2012

Indiana Detour

I took a detour from Ohio to Indianapolis to visit my friend, Megan. We met up at an apple orchard. The kids and I really had a lot of fun. 
 Matt and Abby were good little buddies before they moved. I was surprised how quickly they connected again. I guess they have better memories than I give them credit for.
 They'll get married someday :)
 The orchard had a playground with a pile of hay.
 Matt and Abby had a pretty awesome hay fight. Abby wasn't loving it at first, but really got into it and was giggling as she covered Matt in hay.
 But Matt covered her more.
 In the end, she wasn't too happy about the hay in her pants and was trying to dig it out :)
 Bradley was trying to pick up the pumpkins the size of him.
 He had better luck in the orchard.
 Abby got her apples from trees.

No comments: