The kids and I went to visit my mom for about a week. Abby was immediately so happy and excited to see Nana. It was so adorable to watch them bond and how Abby just loves Nana. Brad took some time (like 4 days), but he eventually came around and was playing with her, too. He even gave her the sweetest goodbye hug when we left!
Here is Abby cuddled up on the porch swing where Luke more-or-less proposed to me (just not officially with a ring)! It made me think about how my whole little family started right there :)
Brad in the back yard with Toby, who was often running away from the kids, unless they had food.
Poor baby biffed it pretty good off that one step off the deck you see above onto a paver stone. He needed a big bandage that looked so pitiful :(
The reason I went to Ohio when I did was to have a joint visit with my best friend, Kim, who lives in Utah. She was visiting her sister who just had triplets. We met at the children's museum, which was so fun that it will be a tradition with Ohio visits from now on. I love that I got a picture of us and our daughters in the same pose, accidentally.
Playing in the water table with Nana. That's Kim's little boy on my mom's left.
This boy loves automobiles.

No comments:
Post a Comment