We had a really fun time in Iowa for Christmas. Almost everyone was there, minus MJ and Maria with their kids Logan and Isabel (who, for some reason couldn't brave the 32 hr drive), and Andrew (who's on a mission). We really missed them all!
We spent a lot of time playing games and eating delicious food (Thanks, Linda!). The kids had a blast playing together. I saw very little of Abby compared to when we're at home. She was always off with Susanna (3) and Sicily(5).
I am feeling too tired to organize these photos well, so here they are as they come in order:
Luke playing Mario Kart with Bennett, Brady, and Susanna.
Abby had a blast sledding and playing in the snow for, likely, the only time this winter. She told me she doesn't remember playing in the snow before. I'm glad she at least got to do it once this winter.
Sage was so good with helping her, since she was a little timid (as usual).
The three little buddies: Abby, Susanna, and Sicily.
I love this picture of cute Susanna!
Happy girls! There's Sara on the left.
Christmas Eve dinner, I think.
Sawyer, Bennett, and Brady. Those goofy boys are the 3 musketeers!
The ladies' gift picking from Linda. We love her presents. The ladies also went to see Les Miserables (awesome!) and do some after-Christmas-shopping one night.
Christmas Eve. Getting ready to open traditional pajama gifts.
There's Mike. He wasn't around a lot because of a huge problem at work. We missed him.
Sweet Uncle Paul letting Abby help open his PJs, since I didn't get her any.
I was excited to do a white elephant gift exchange, like I did as a kid for Christmas. I thought it was a lot of fun.
Mark and Tiffany's gift had this inside. I'm not really sure what it is...
Christmas morning, opening stockings. (I will post a whole other blog on them opening their gifts)
Happy baby Lana with Matt and Whitney.
Linda's gift from everyone. It has pictures of all her kids and their families.
Some of Luke's gifts.
Everyone got Mike and Linda a big gift. It was funny to see them realize that it was not, in fact, a hockey table for the boys, but a gift for them. They were quite surprised to get a TV. I think Mike was happy, don't you?



No comments:
Post a Comment