We will be having a new baby, due August 20th. We find out in a couple weeks what it will be. Here is my belly at 16 weeks, also Abby's belly :) She really wanted to join in the pictures!
I had the worst nausea of the 3 pregnancies with this one, but at 15 weeks, I turned a corner down much happier roads. My house is clean again and I'm getting projects done that have been on my list for months.
Luke's Birthday was on Sunday. He celebrated by not working because he worked until midnight the night before. He is still coming home around 11:30 every night and working super sized Saturdays to avoid Sundays.
He got his favorite cake, of course (and the only one I like), as well as lasagna and garlic bread for dinner. Hopefully we can actually go Do something when work slows down.
Everybody enjoyed the cake :)
Abby was happy to help make Daddy's cake- she is quite the little baker... and taster.
Brad started limping after a small fall one day, so I took him to the doctor. X-rays showed a small fracture. He had to wear a boot for 2 weeks. I was grateful for no cast so he could bathe and change clothes easily. It is all healed, now.
As you can see, it didn't slow him down. Here he is pushing his sister around the house on her chair.
We have been to the aquarium twice lately in the last couple weeks for Free. Abby absolutely loves it.
The first time, we went with our friends who moved the next week (very sad). Abby really likes Ava, who is only 1 yr older but looks 3. They had a blast together and Ava dragged Abby through the crowds of adults up to the tanks so she could see. All I could see at times were here happy little feet jumping in excitement!
Brad got out of his stroller at the large tank to check out all the fish.
The 2nd time we went, a friend who only has a baby took us. She could get me in free, but Abby had to wear a princess dress to get in free. It was a special day where pirates and princesses were free. She was so cute dancing around for her admirers in her costume. When she started tripping (it's a little big), I asked her if she wanted to take it off and she adamantly refused. My little princess :)
These are old pictures I found on my phone from, I think, October. Abby's friend had a bowling birthday party. It was her 1st time bowling and she really enjoyed it.
Brad tried to pick up a bowling ball, to no avail. We did go again a month later- he was carrying a 13lb ball! We couldn't believe it. Such a bruiser.











1 comment:
Your kids are so smiley and cute! Congrats on the new one.That would be crazy if you had a boy because then we would have the same number, and gender order.
Post a Comment