Once again (and for the last time, according to Abby: "Mommy, I don't want to share my birthday party next time"), we had a joint Abby and Bradley birthday party. The day was exactly in the middle of their two birthdays, which are 21 days apart.
I love this Bradley picture. This is the look on his face when he's telling someone something. He gets so serious. Cracks me up!
They started out dancing to the song Happy from Despicable Me 2. Then, they danced to songs like the Hokey Pokey, Shake Your Sillies out, and Head and Shoulders. They played freeze dance. Finally, all the children sang to the song they knew and loved: Let it Go from Frozen.
Abby was dancing more than anyone. She was really rockin' out! Bradley got into it for a while, too. His dancing is awesome. Here are some stills from the video.
Then, we ate Papa John's pizza.
We sang Happy Birthday to Abby and Bradley, then they blew out their candles.
Abby was so fast blowing that I didn't even catch her!
Bradley didn't quite get them all and needed some help.
Side note: I got some advice from my sister-in-law, Tiffany, and tried marshmallow fondant on Abby's cake. It was kind of fun and looked... well, it'll look better with practice. It also tasted good. I plan to use it for all birthday cakes.
I love this picture of Abby. If she could choose a boyfriend, it would be Brennan who she's sharing a chair with. His mom said he was very excited to pick out Abby's gifts, saying, "I know what she likes. She likes princesses."
Last, they opened their gifts from friends. Once Brad opened a motorcycle, he didn't really care about the rest.
Abby's favorite was this wooden bead necklace kit.




.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)






No comments:
Post a Comment