Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Been a While

Hello, blogging world. Yes, we are still alive, just less blog alive. Life has been busy and fun and exciting :)
1st of all, we moved into our new home! It was quite the ordeal, but we made it and Love it! Someday, I will post pictures when there is something worth posting. For now, I'll re-post the one from the previous post.We also recently went back to Utah for Luke's brother's (Matt) wedding. It was fun to see old familiar places again, however, I didn't miss it. Funny, I lived there 7 years and have no desire to return. I guess I just love Georgia. It was Especially fun to see family and meet my new sister-in-law, Whitney. This was the 1st wedding Luke & I have been to since we got married. It was really special.I am so happy that Abby got to hang out with her cousins, grandparents, and aunts/uncles. I really wish we were just around the corner from all our family!We also went to the water park one day. Abby loved the lazy river- hanging off the edge of the tubes. (Unfortunately, this is the only picture we have from the day!)Although the trip was pretty hard on Abby with crazy schedules, it did force her to be an Awesome walker (her mommy wouldn't let her crawl on the nasty public floors). It is way cute to watch our tiny toddler move all over.Now that we're getting more settled in, Abby and I have gone out more lately. We went to the Children's Museum with friends, a "Sprayground" where water sprays out of the ground and pipes, swimming, playing, etc. It has been a lot of fun.Oh, and I just love this picture :) She can be so sweet!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is so nice that you are loving Georgia so much. Your house looks beautiful, and Abby is adorable!

Megan said...

Oh man. Abby is so cute!!!!!!!

Cyd said...

Aw, Angie your little girl is so big now! And my goodness, that house is beautiful! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.