Here are some of her cute antics:
She gives kisses to Mommy, Daddy, her reflection, her shadow, and stuffed animals.
She says "woof woof " when she sees a dog or hears one bark. She loves dogs and I would love to get her one! (but not now)
She says "meow" at kitties and "ah ah ah" at monkey pictures.
She loves to go for walks and explore the outdoor.
Swimming is super fun, as long as it's not too cold.
She says "up" for us to pick her up (says it more to Daddy!) She'll also stomp her feet if she really wants up.
Climbing the stairs is really fun. She's very good at it. I finally got a baby gate, so no more chasing her upstairs! Much better.
Peek-a-boo is still the best game ever, especially when she hides behind something and pops out at us.
She loves friends. She plays very well with her little buddies and Mommy loves it because her friends come over, too!
Just recently, she has been enjoying Sesame Street more. One day I had it on while cleaning the dishes and she got quiet, so I thought she was getting into trouble. I found her like this. (Oh, and she can now climb up on the couch alone- a little scary, but what do you do?)
She is a stinky eater, so she gets heavy cream and olive oil on everything. She also gets Carnation Instant Breakfast in her milk. Just trying to boost the fat calories.

She gives kisses to Mommy, Daddy, her reflection, her shadow, and stuffed animals.
She says "woof woof " when she sees a dog or hears one bark. She loves dogs and I would love to get her one! (but not now)
She says "meow" at kitties and "ah ah ah" at monkey pictures.
She loves to go for walks and explore the outdoor.

Swimming is super fun, as long as it's not too cold.
She says "up" for us to pick her up (says it more to Daddy!) She'll also stomp her feet if she really wants up.Climbing the stairs is really fun. She's very good at it. I finally got a baby gate, so no more chasing her upstairs! Much better.
Peek-a-boo is still the best game ever, especially when she hides behind something and pops out at us.
She loves friends. She plays very well with her little buddies and Mommy loves it because her friends come over, too!Just recently, she has been enjoying Sesame Street more. One day I had it on while cleaning the dishes and she got quiet, so I thought she was getting into trouble. I found her like this. (Oh, and she can now climb up on the couch alone- a little scary, but what do you do?)
She is a stinky eater, so she gets heavy cream and olive oil on everything. She also gets Carnation Instant Breakfast in her milk. Just trying to boost the fat calories.

Her favorite thing is dancing. She gets crazy bopping around, waving her arms, and spinning.





4 comments:
I literally could cry. She is so big and grown up and her hair is so long. I miss that sweet face so bad.
I was wondering where you guys were! Abby is getting so big! Even from when we saw her!
We need to get together soon! Maybe for a BYU game or something!
She is so so so gorgeous. I absolutely love the white dress out in the park. What a fun little girl.
What a cutie! Abby is at such a fun age; I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying!
Post a Comment