Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finger Painting

I know I just barely blogged, but I had to post these cute pictures of Abby and her friend Matt finger painting in our backyard today. They made a mess, but it was fun to watch them. Abby mostly swirled her hand around on the plate of paint, then rubbed it on her belly. We stuck them in the bath to wash them off afterward. Abby loves her buddy Matt. She would fuss when he left the room and cried when he left!

3 comments:

Olson Family said...

Love all the pics. What a cutie!

Megan said...

At least she likes him now. I remember it wasn't too long ago she was crying cause he was there and NOT leaving. Ha ha. They are cute together. Thanks for a fun day!

Megan said...

don't you love the mess? it's always tolerable when your little one is having fun and adorable!