So, this ward is kind of awesome. The party was the best Christmas party I've ever seen and everyone told us that it was way toned down from years past! I couldn't believe it. So much fun. I put up the lights for the north pole, but had to leave to pick up Bradley afterwards and they transformed the gym after I left.
It was a pajama party, so we (most of us) came in our pajamas.
You enter through a ticket booth made by the ticket master himself just for this event!
It was a pajama party, so we (most of us) came in our pajamas.
You enter through a ticket booth made by the ticket master himself just for this event!
Then there was a huge buffet of breakfast food, including Chic-fil-A (of course, we're in ATL after all) and homemade cinnamon rolls. The food was yummy. There was also a hot chocolate bar, which was really fun. We have decided to make a hot chocolate bar part of our Christmas tradition. There was also a place for kids to make little ornaments. At each "station" the kids got a hole punched in their Polar Express ticket. The tables were lined up long was with a train face at the front to make them look like trains.
Standing in the Santa line while drinking hot chocolate. I love these cute little kid cups.
Arriving at the North Pole. Do you see Nathan staring at his betrothed, Clara, and not caring about Santa?
This was the first time either of our boys has been to see Santa and Abby hasn't since she was a baby.
Nathan was thinking, "Who's this guy and what's the big deal?" Don't ask me why Santa had his mustache pulled over his nose. Poor guy was sweating in his padded suit.









No comments:
Post a Comment